6.05.2009

Hello and Goodbye

I hate to say "hello" and "goodbye" all in the same post...but this is the way it's gotta go: Hello. My name is Katie. I'm a wife to a great and patient guy, a mother to four of the coolest, crazy kids, and I love life. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none. I have an inherent need to C-R-E-A-T-E, and I suppose these vintage rose wraps is fufilling that small little pocket in my heart for the time being.

I'm heading out for the summer here in about a week. Going home to Utah to cool down, hang with our families, and work on a few other projects of my own. Going to the place where I grew up going every summer of my thirty-one years of life, and I can't wait!

So, this is just a little note to tell you all to come by for a gander of my latest creations before I say goodbye for the time being. Included this time around are red, white, and blue wraps for your Fourth of July festivities, and some other bright and funky and fresh wraps for you younger and more daring ladies. There are also theblack and brown staples that go with almost every outfit and some other nice combinations you won't want to miss.

Please feel free to stop by if you are interested.

Monday, June 8th, 1:00-4:00 p.m. or Tuesday, June 9th, 9:00-noon.

Disclaimer: Kids and home not orderly for the time being. Please ignore any messes or tantrums you might experience while visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment