9.06.2009

Good Times

{First let me say thank you to all of those that showed up for my Open House! It was a great success--I sold nearly all of them, and I am looking forward to participating in several boutiques this fall! Look forward to more postings with upcoming boutique information!}


This last week, a bunch of friends and I flew up to Utah for Swiss Days. For those of you that don't know what Swiss Days is...It's a two day boutique-like festival with booths selling everything from home decor and jewelry, to baby blankets and purses. I've gone there most every year that I can remember, and now it's been fun to share the weekend with friends I have here in Arizona. My friend Amie {shown above} was one such friend who came along for the fun. We laughed a lot, ate good food, and found super great things to purchase. On friday, about three of us wore vintage rose wraps and I honestly can't believe I didn't bring some business cards to share with everyone that asked about them! {What was I thinking?} Amie got the most requests about where she got it. She has a super fun hairstyle and she wears them SO well. This picture is of her outside a restaurant we went to one evening. Doesn't she look fun and flirty? I am super excited about the prospects of these little wraps. It was a good weekend! Stay tuned for more exciting news!

........................................................

Those wanting to pick from a good selection of wraps this coming week in Lindon, Utah please attend an Open House at the following store:

Simply Splendid
139 South State Street #3
Lindon, Utah
{801.796.0742}
Thursday and Friday,
September 10-11
10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These things are so stinkin cute! I'm going to need to get a few for myself! :) And that's Amie Snow!!! I love her and her awesome family. Random seeing someone you know on here. I've known her for like more than 12 years. Haha. Love you Amie! Tell Meggie hi for me :) <3 -jordan haynes in lehi, utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so you had a great time and your adoreable work was recognized by so many. I can hardly wait to get my PERSONAL ones. Sure wishing I had the black white polka red one to wear to my 3 year olds soccer game this morning, since they are the lady bugs ~ I am certain all the soccer mom's heads would be turning. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Sis. Snow is so darn cute! She makes me happy. :]

    ReplyDelete