5.11.2010

AWESOME STORES + AWESOME CUSTOMERS =


It's very exciting to have two *AWESOME* stores love your product enough to carry them in their stores.  What's even more exciting is to have so many *AWESOME* customers who support them in buying my headwraps IN their stores!  A BIG THANK YOU goes to "Itsa Girl Thing Boutique" and "Designer Blvd" and to ALL OF YOU out there who can't get enough of these fun little headbands!  THANK YOU.

My favorite things people tell me about them are:

"They are so cute and they never hurt my head like other headbands do..."

{and}

"I don't know what it is...but my husband/boyfriend loves it when I wear these things..."

BOTH stores just restocked their supply of headbands and there are so many new ones I can't even begin to tell you how cute they are!  Lots of blacks, grays, and browns, lots of spring/summer colors, and lots of super unique combinations that will go just right with your outfit.

I am especially excited to have Designer Blvd. featuring my headwraps {and headwear} this coming Thursday for their Ladies Night Out!  It's a Dinner Tea Party!  {How fun is that} from 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. but you can go all day to cash in on the deals.  And with a $25 purchase you can get a free cupcake which are TO DIE  FOR by Designer Weddings by Gina.  Yum.  

..........................................................................................   

Posting pictures to purchase for all you out-of-staters either on this site or my new website next week.  Don't worry.  There will be a BIG announcement so you won't miss it.  Again, thanks for your patience!  Also, those wanting to come to my home to purchase headbands and pick from my huge selection can email or call me to set up a time!  {Info in the right column} 

No comments:

Post a Comment