11.27.2010

Vintage Rose Wrap {LOVE} Contest WINNERS!

VINTAGE ROSE WRAP
L  O  V  E
contest winners

{photo via}

Thank you for all the fantastic entries for our contest and especially for your patience as we've waited for votes to come in from our panel of judges!  We were tickled with all of the entries and knew we wouldn't be able to decide alone.  We would like to thank our panel of friends {thank you, ladies!} and these fantastic photographers for their vote! 


First of all, we are happy to announce that every image was given at least one vote--and with that, we're rewarding EVERY entrant a GIFT CERTIFICATE for 1 free headband {via email} for entering. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!  WE LOVE ALL THE PICTURES!

And now, announcing the winners of our contest: 

AMATEUR PHOTO and WINNER

Angie Siders for {THIS} photo

PROFESSIONAL PHOTO and WINNER

Amie Pool  for {THIS} photo

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

{If you entered the contest, please leave a comment with your email so we know where to send your Gift Certificate--$16 for ALL entrants and $100 for actual winners} 
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

**Stay tuned for a very exciting announcement on
MONDAY, 11.29.10**
  

8 comments:

  1. I'm excited to get another {free} wrap! My email is willowb64@msn.com Thank you! -Sara Willoughby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know we get a $16.00 gift certificate just for entering. Yay! My daughter lost her white headband that she wanted to wear at her baptism. She was so sad... so I know just how to use my certificate :D You have my email... do you need it again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know we would offer the $16 either! :) We were so happy with all the entrants! We just got some new white ones too. Got your email! Thanks Andrea!

    Sara--Yea! Another free wrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Thank you SO Much! We are thrilled!! I will be gifting all but one - and I know your wraps will be a blessed surprise this holiday. Thanks!
    angie(dot)siders@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Angie! Your photos were awesome. And they make fabulous gifts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw that my photo won, I am so excited, thank you so much!!!
    ~Aimee Pool
    Aimee Pool Photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Aimee! You submitted fabulous photos! You totally deserved winning! THANK YOU for participating! I will be contacting you about our feature on our blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Katie! I thought I had left a comment with my email, but don't see it here. I'm excited to redeem for my free headband. I already know which one I want :). You can contact me at wishfulthinkingphotography{at}gmail{dot}com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete