8.12.2013

Evy's Tree


Who doesn't love a good hoodie?  And one you actually feel dressed up a bit in?  Even better!  These are designed by the amazing Amy Miraflor, of Evy's Tree.  I am so in love with everything she does.  I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

I was at a blogging conference a couple of years ago,and my neighbor to the left of me at the table had the cutest hoodie on!  It was embellished with ruffles and the cutest flower.  I thought it was so sweet.  I had to ask where she got it, and she told me Evy's Tree.  I knew I'd never forget the name, and I haven't.  She must have thought I was crazy when kept touching her.  It was so soft!

Amy and I have recently connected on Instagram (you can find my account here, and her account here) and I just love everything this girl does.  From a business standpoint, I love to see her come up with her collections and then set them all into production.  You are going to love these.

She's offering 25% off PREORDERS through tonight.  Enter code FALL25.  You don't want to miss this!  Go HERE or visit, www.evystree.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment