10.14.2009

Fall "B" reak

{photo courtesy of greylikesweddings.wordpress.com}

The weather here in Arizona has finally cooled off a bit so now it's beginning to really feel like fall time. It's the start of the best time of living around here and I love it! The kids are out of school Monday through Friday of next week, and I'm going to take every advantage of my time with them--making memories, enjoying each other, and looking forward to the upcoming holiday season. Can you believe it's just around the corner? It will be busy, busy, busy but I can't wait!

Don't worry though. I've still got some creative bees in my bonnet buzzing around--waiting to get out! Looking forward to the upcoming busy bee season and selling tons more of my vintage rose wraps.

"Bee" back soon.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment