2.09.2010

Give Some L-O-V-E


Announcing my first ever
VALENTINE'S DAY SALE

Pick from these two great deals:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Buy 3, get 1 free {4 for $36}
OR
Buy 2 for $20
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
See below for pictures of what I have in stock. Email me the numbers you want and I will email you back with your total + $2 shipping.

Offer Expires: 2.14.10

{Delivery cannot be guaranteed before Valentine's Day, but I promise to get your order out within a day, if not the day of receiving it}
katie {@} artichokeink {dot} com

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited Red(Erika) my niece ordered some! She is the sweetest, cutest hair dresser! I can picture her in them and make sure to send up extra business cards so she can pass them out to her clients that wanna know where to get them! That just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not myself, I spelled Erica's name wrong! I knew it, I am a dorkus.

    ReplyDelete