1.29.2010

Want to Buy a Vintage Rose Wrap?

Below are pictures of my latest stash of headbands. They are categorized by color and ordered by number for your convenience. I have multiples of each combination so there are lots to choose from. If you are interested in ordering off this site, please email me at: katie (@) artichokeink (.) com. Include your name, mailing address, and which numbers you want me to send and I will email you back with the total {I charge $2 flat rate shipping-no matter how many you purchase} and get them sent to you promptly. Easy breezy! Let me know if you have any additional questions.

P.S.
Those ordering before February 10th, will get a rose brooch/pin included in your package for FREE. Spread the word!


{PINKS}

{BROWNS, MUSTARDS}

{BURGUNDYS}

{REDS}

{BLACKS, TURQUOISES, GREYS}

No comments:

Post a Comment