4.12.2010

New Pricing

Thank you to all of those who came to the Ladies Night Open House! It was so fun seeing familiar faces and meeting many of you for the first time. I hope to continue to offer a couple of open houses a year from my home in the future. Check this blog for information about events and offerings!

I also wanted to let you all know I have new pricing. I'm needing to raise my prices to not undersell the great stores that sell my headbands for me. So to be consistent, I am offering my headbands now for $14 each with occasional promotions or sales. So from here on out, the price you pay at the store will likely be the price you pay if you were to come to my home. I'm also so very excited to be offering these on the web very shortly where you'll be able to click and shop at your own convenience. It's taking a bit of time but it will be so worth the wait.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me from the beginning with this growing business! And to those of you who are being patient with all the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment