4.19.2010

Spring Blooms

I have lots of great, new, color combinations in the works and even more basic blacks, browns, and grays that I am very excited about showing all of you. Please stay tuned for more information regarding my *new website*! I really appreciate your patience. It's going to be well worth the wait. I'm doing my best to keep up!

In the meantime, these are some of the bright, spring colors I have available for purchase. Please email me with the numbers and your address and I will get them sent to you shortly. They are $14 each {see post below}. FREE SHIPPING through April 30th.

katie {at} artichokeink {dot} com

Also, for those living in Arizona's east valley, go to:

Itsa Girl Thing Boutique
{northwest corner of Val Vista and Ray}
OR
Designer Blvd.
{southwest corner of Higley and Queen Creek}

for a nice selection of headbands to choose from.



No comments:

Post a Comment