3.26.2012

What 2 Can Do 4 Africa with U



Meet my friend Becki of Whippy Cake.  If you don't know her, you should.   She does videos {and I don't}.  She's pretty natural with these things {and I'm not--as you will see}.  She sells stinkin' cute headbands {as do we} which I actually wear all the time if I'm not wearing my own! :)  And I happen to think she looks pretty great in ours too.

On paper, we're competitors. But in real life, we're great friends and love to support each other with our business endeavors.

We've had the amazing opportunity of collaborating on a project in hopes of raising money for an organization called Heart for Africa.  {SEE VIDEO ABOVE} if you haven't already!


So, here's the just of it.



DREAM BIG {Gift Set}



INSPIRE CHANGE {Gift Set}



EARRINGS

Please GO HERE to purchase your DREAM BIG or INSPIRE CHANGE Gift Set.  Remember you get 1 Whippy Cake, 1 Vintage Rose Wrap, and an amazing set of earrings to help show your support.  100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Heart for Africa Organization.  What's even better is that with the purchase of  each set, both a Whippy Cake and Vintage Rose Wrap will go to some girls in Africa to make their heads happy--and I bet you'll feel happy too knowing that you simultaneously look amazing and are doing a lot of good by purchasing them.

Please help show your support! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great and wonderful thing the two of you are doing! I am going to buy my set right now! I admire the both of you so much! Keep up the good work and I LOVED, LOVED the video. Made me smile...a lot :)!

    ReplyDelete